Re: Quick question

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 22:23:33 GMT
At 03:13 PM 04/11/02 -0700, Colin Kuskie wrote:
>I don't know CVS.  Would sending good old-fashioned patches to the list

You can send them directly to me.  It's too embarrassing to have all my
speling mistakes sent to the list.

If you do patches can you use "diff -u"?  I like that format.

If you have CVS installed (and some free time) you might try following the
instructions at (linked off the swish-e home page).  CVS is great.

Then it goes like:

> cvs update

[make some changes]

> cvs diff -u | mail

I add the changes.  Repeat.  cvs update brings your source back up to date.
CVS will merge changes in different parts of the document, and report if
there's conflicts.

Thanks Colin!

Bill Moseley