Re:

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 15:35:56 GMT
At 04:27 AM 3/19/2002 -0800, Una Cullen wrote:

>I'm trying to index a directory on Windows 2000 using the following
>command

Yes, as a sleepless Dave said, we are current working on an updated version
for Windows.  I just tested a new version on WinME and was not having any
problems.

But in the short term you might check the list archives.  I thought people
were able to index on Win 2000 in most cases.

>IndexDir c:\\inetpub\\wwwroot\\families

You might try

   IndexDir c:/inetpub/wwwroot/families

and that will be the suggested way to specify paths in the new version.  If
that doesn't work then you might need to wait a day or so for the new
windows binary.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org