doubt in SwishSearch(...)

From: maildofernando <maildofernando(at)not-real.bol.com.br>
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:29:09 GMT
HELLO,
 I am with problems to return a fetching
with libswish-e. I found the information
on this subject in the documentation but
I continue with some you doubt.

 The <SwisHSearch(...)> returns the number from
ocorrencias. How I make to return the
name from the archives from one determined
word?

THANKS
FERNANDO

(I AM IMPLEMENTING IN VISUAL C++ AND C++ BUILDER)

SWISH *shandle;
shandle = SwishOpen(indexfile);

if (shandle != NULL)
}
  result = SwishSearch(shandle, word, 1, NULL, NULL);
  if (result  >= 0)
  {
    ??? // WHAT I MUST MAKE TO CATCH THE NAME
        // OF THE ARCHIVE WHERE IS THE WORD?
    return TRUE;
  }
  else
  {
    MessageBox(NULL,"ERROR!!!", "TEST", 0);
    return FALSE;
  }
}
else
{
  MessageBox(NULL, "ERROR!!!", "TEST", 0);
  return FALSE;
}

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br