Warning: Substituted possible embedded null character(s) in file

From: HostMaster <hostmaster(at)not-real.solnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 14:35:00 GMT
Warning: Substituted possible embedded null character(s) in file

Hello there,

New contributor to the list hoping for a little help, please.  I'm using =
the HTTP method (yes, I gather it's not the best option, I've been =
reading up :)  to spider a number of websites.  In my configs I've =
specifically declared:

IndexOnly .htm .html .asp
IndexContents HTML XML

Yet I am getting the above error message in relation to JPG and PDF =
files.  Any idea why this is?  Surely it shouldn't even be looking at =
these files?  Or am I missing something hopelessly obvious?

Thanks,
Kevin Pitkin

to a plain text message.