Re: Index Webs Files

From: Lu Lu <bolita_curro(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 22:03:46 GMT
Hello,

>>I wish to index htmls files of a server, but this webs have frames and i
>>saw that spider can link with these frames. How can i index webs files of
>>a server??

>You use the spider.pl program with swish. I just updated the >documentation
>for spider.pl, so you might want to download a fresh 2.1->dev version from
>the swish-daily page. Then go to the examples >directory and type

>perldoc swish.cgi

>>I am indexing metanames and with swish-e -T INDEX_METANAMES i can see what
>>are the metatag names inside index... after it, i'm making a prog which
>>try "swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii ++)* "for give it and work it (i give it
>>and i put its to Metanames container).

>You asked this last week. Sorry, I do not understand the question.

>What do you mean (ascii ++)* ?

I means code ascii

swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii 49)* = swish-e -w Metaname=0*
swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii 50)* = swish-e -w Metaname=1*
swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii 51)* = swish-e -w Metaname=2*
swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii 52)* = swish-e -w Metaname=3*

After that I give the data that swish-e returns and i push it in metafiles.

I'd problems with other:
<swish-e -w author=Y* -f spider.ind
<# Search words: author=Y*
<1000 http://www.xxx.fr/xxx/xxx.html "Yxxx xxxx" 7260
It brings me contents of metatag

<swish-e -w author=d* -f spider.ind
<# Search words: author=d*
<http://www.xxx.fr/xx/xxx/rep.htm "http://www.xxx.fr/xx/xxx/rep.htm"
Its return the same url but not the contents of metatag (author="Dxxxx").

And Swish-e searchs return:
1000 http://www.xxx.fr/xxx/xxx.html "Yxxx xxxx" 7260
Whats the mean of last number (7260) ??

Thanks Bill... You are an angel  :p You saved me of evils :p

Hable con sus amigos en línea, pruebe MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.es