Re: LIBSWISH-E.LIB

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 17:51:38 GMT
At 09:44 AM 02/26/02 -0800, maildofernando wrote:
>    In the documentation of swish-e explains static
>library (libswish-e.lib) but does not exist
>one "archieve.h ",as to use this lib without
>the ".h"???  I will have that to create one ".h" ?

If you look at the "perl" directory, which contains code to create a perl
module (interface) to the libswish-e library, you will see it does this:

#include "../src/swish.h"
#include "../src/stemmer.h"
#include "../src/merge.h"
#include "../src/docprop.h"
#include "../src/mem.h"
#include "../src/search.h"

It's not the cleanest solution (and I doubt merge.c is needed).

Sure seems like a lot of interest in the library lately.   Why is that?  Is
there some real advantage to using the library at this time?

mailto:moseley@hank.org