Re: indexing and windows - my problem

From: Gaye Karagulle <gkaragulle(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 14:41:31 GMT
Hi,

I succeeded in running swish-e binary with some
configuration given in the documentation. but In fact
what I am  trying to do is this:

I am going to develop a library program in visual
basic, that does indexing using "vector space model"
and I need to find  the words and their corresponding
frequencies, of each document in my database, in order
to create vectors for each document. And stemming
should be done meanwhile, namely, "run" "runs" and
"running"..etc should be counted as the same word. The
word frequencies will be used as weigts in the
document vectors.

can I create these document vectors using swish-e? if
yes how?

thanks for your help.