New Win32 Build for 2002-02-23

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 01:26:03 GMT
I've just released a new build of SWISH-E for Windows.  I'd like to know
if anyone experiences problems with this build, particularly on Windows
9x.

SWISH-E Self Installer:
 http://www.swish-e.org/Download/swish-e-2.1-dev-25-2002-02-23-win32.exe

It's built from the same code as the previous Win32 release.  However,
I've just upgraded my Windows development environment.  I want to make
sure the upgrade doesn't introduce any new issues.  So, as always, test
it out and report any problems.

For developers, I hope to maintain project files for Visual C++ 6.0 and
7.0.  I plan to build releases using the latest version of Visual C++ as
long as there are no significant backward compatibility issues.

Thanks,

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/