Re: C library for windows

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 02:50:45 GMT
On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 10:16, maildofernando wrote:
>      Are there some C library for Windows?

SWISH-E _is_ a static library (libswish-e.lib) on Windows.  swish.c is
linked against libswish-e.lib to create swish-e.exe.  I have not written
a wrapper to create a DLL, though.

It should be fairly straight forward if you are familiar with wrapping a
static library for use as a DLL.  I am not familiar or I would have done
it by now.  It's a matter of exporting some function calls I think.
I'll put that at the top of my todo list for SWISH-E on Win32.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "If you stare into an abyss long enough
   it begins to stare back into you."  --Nietzsche