Re: Win port of swish.cgi

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 22:42:57 GMT
At 02:33 PM 02/16/02 -0800, Sundaram Balasubramaninan wrote:
>We are able to get the search screen perfectly after
>turning off "šlarm" function (which it says not
>implemented) in the script. When we try to fire it
>with search words, nothing happens-- the old screen
>stays intact.
>
>Is it due to fork (not being supported by win)
>or
>any thing else
>
>do you have workable port

The current dev version has a swish.cgi that "works" with windows, as far
as I know.  You can grab the current version from:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/swishe/swish-e/example

I'm not sure I would consider it secure as it passes the query though the
shell.  Use it (the script, and Windows) at your own risk.

mailto:moseley@hank.org