From: maildofernando <maildofernando(at)>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 18:56:36 GMT

    I am looking for a web indexing and after some
days studying on the subject I am in doubt between
the "Perlfect Search" and the "Swish-E". I do not know
very on this subject but necessary to take a decision
fast and I do not want to commit errors.

    Although the "Swish-E" seeming upper to
the "Perlfect Search", I would like to make some

	1-How Functions the database of the Swish?
	2-The database requires transactions?
	3-The Swish-E supports multi-user having
access the database?
	4-Which are the limits of the Swish-E?
	5-It is possible to integrate a external
database with the Swish-E?
	6-Which the behavior of the database in critical
	7-I go to use the product only in the File
System.I need to indexing million of archives "*.txt".
Which of the Products you recommends, the Swish-E or the
Perlfect Search?

    If they will not be able to answer some of these
questions, please say where I can find these responses.

Fernando Souza de Andrade

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL -