Index Webs Files

From: Lu Lu <bolita_curro(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 08:28:33 GMT
Hi,

I wish to index htmls files of a server, but this webs have frames and i saw
that spider can link with these frames. How can i index webs files of a
server??

I am indexing metanames and with swish-e -T INDEX_METANAMES i can see what
are the metatag names inside index... after it, i'm making a prog which try
"swish-e -w Metaname=(ascii ++)* "for give it and work it (i give it and i
put its to Metanames container). Can I get content of metatags with an
option of swish-e?
My problem is... how can see list of links of html???

Thanks :)