Re: Swish Dev 2.1dev24build win replace rules

From: David L Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 14:32:17 GMT
On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 01:01, Bill Moseley wrote:
>   ReplaceRules "C:\\\\aa\\\\bb\\\\" "http://localhost/ss/"
> Argh, no wonder we don't like dos path names!

Yes, this is enough to make a person cry.  I'll do some testing to see
if I can get SWISH-E to convert and store the DOS seperators as / then
convert them to \\ whenever we do a filesystem operation.  I think
that's the only sane solution.  Slightly different than what I was
planning to do.  But, the idea of 2 or 3 or 4 levels of escaping makes
me cringe.

 David Norris
  Dave's Web -
  Augury Net -