SWISHE.pm and switches (-x, -b, -m etc.)

From: Gordon Jessop <gjessop(at)not-real.advansis.com>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 19:25:15 GMT
Poured over the documentation and was unable to find any information about
passing search switches to swish via SWISHE.pm (say that 3 times fast).

Am I to assume that, in order to get the functionality of the switches (-x
for StoreDescription, -b and -m for paging etc.) I'm going to have to forgo
the use of SWISHE (and its alleged performance benefits) and roll my own
command line call?

Sorry for all the questions, hopefully I'll get a solid understanding of
this excellent software and be able to answer a few myself.

Best regards,
Gordon

--
Advansis: http://www.advansis.com/