Error message

From: Rich Thomas <thomasr(at)>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 14:12:53 GMT
I was running swish using the http method (I bet Bill just cringed) and it
stopped on a certain file.  When I did a -T INDEX_FILES I get :

Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Indexing "./index.swish-e.temp"

Warning: Substituted possible embedded null character(s) in file

Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
Sorting words ...
Sorting 2 words alphabetically
Writing header ...
Writing index entries ...
  Writing word text: Complete
  Writing word hash: Complete
  Writing word data: Complete
2 unique words indexed.
4 properties sorted.
1 file indexed.  393216 total bytes.  3 total words.
Elapsed time: 00:00:09 CPU time: 00:00:09
Indexing done!

StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 100000
DefaultContents HTML2
Delay 0
MaxDepth 2

command line:

./swish-e -S http -c ./swish.conf -i -v9

Where it stops is:

yada...yada...(editorial comment to replace lines and lines of typing)
- Using HTML2 parser - (95 words)

My version

# ./swish-e -V
SWISH-E 2.1-dev-25

Why would the first line of output from the -T switch say Indexing Data
Source: "File-System"

Any ideas?

to a plain text message.