Re: Here's the cgi script

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:53:14 GMT
At 04:45 AM 01/25/02 -0800, Rich Thomas wrote:
>Bill,
>
>You said you'd need to see my cgi script to see why I get no Descriptions.
>Here's the script and the output:

Hi Rich,

You said yesterday about the script:

"It's basically swish.cgi modified for our site with no secondary
sorts or date routine."

No it's not, it's a completely different script.

You said before that:

"How do I get output that looks like a search on the swish-e discussion list?"

Why do you use the swish.cgi script that's in the "example" directory?
That is the exact script used for the swish-e discussion list.

With that script you can get your content output, along with content
highlighting? (and I get to debug a script that I wrote ;)

>#!/usr/bin/perl

No -w or "use strict" here.  Aborting...

mailto:moseley@hank.org