I wanna be like Mike....

From: Rich Thomas <thomasr(at)not-real.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 14:43:56 GMT
I'm trying to index a large library catalog and allow keyword searches on
several million records.  I've been able to index a large part of it but my
search results only gives me the file location and Relevancy and Size ie:

E/E/G/0/819 University at Buffalo Libraries Web Catalog
     Relevancy Score: 1000 Size of Document: 999 Bytes

How do I get output that looks like a search on the swish-e discussion list?
Such as Title..rank..and a defined amount of text describing the document?
Is this something I configure in the swish.config file or is it something
I'm not telling the swish-cgi.pl program to display?

Also... Why does Apache complain when I try to use the swish.cgi script
included in the latest distribution that the following problem has occured:

Can't locate Date/Calc.pm in @INC (@INC contains: modules
/usr/perl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris /usr/perl5/5.00503
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at
modules/DateRanges.pm line 97. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
modules/DateRanges.pm line 107.

Do I have the wrong perl?  I checked and it says it 5.00.5.03

Rich