Initial Help

From: Lucia B <bolita_69(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 18:04:42 GMT
Bonjour, hi, hola!!!

I am introducing me in the swish-e world for an university work... And I
have a problem with filters... they don't index my docs and pdfs, they open
word et acrobat reader... and i don't wanted that.... if you have examples
of config files i will be granted by you.

Sorry for my english (i am in france and i think in french :p)

And I forget it :p When i put spiderdirectory ../src he says me that it
isn't a directory... and it is a directory... And will love to know how to
see the meta tags of a index file.

Esto es todo amigos ;)

bye

MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir, editar e imprimir sus
fotos favoritas. http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx