Re: Compiling problem for win32 swish-e C library

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 17:22:58 GMT
On Sat, 2002-01-12 at 07:03, Cristiano Corsani wrote:
> I'm trying to write a C test app on my w2000 PC to search
> on swish-e index file. The problem is that swish.h included
> in my c file need a "win32/dirent.h" file. As I saw on my
> swish-e intallation the dirent.h file exist under the
> swish-e directory near to swish.h but there is no presence
> of win32 directory.

Which file did you download?  It sounds like the archive may have been
decompressed incorrectly.

Make sure your directory structure matches the unpacking section in
INSTALL:

http://swish-e.org/2.2/docs/INSTALL.html#Downloading_and_unpacking_and_bu

> Where can I download the win32 version of include files?

The win32 directory is in the src directory.  The win32 directory should
contain the MSVC project files and a few C source modules missing from
the Win32 API.  There is no seperate Win32 source code.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "Rely on the mind in your head