swish-e2.1-dev24 win32 replace rules

From: Sundaram Balasubramaninan <sundaramb(at)>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 09:38:40 GMT
Dear Sirs

I index using 2.1-dev24 under win32 (downloaded the
port available at site). Indexing is fine and i used
"ReplaceRules" directive to change the document path
to web server path. By default swish-e adds one
BACKSLAH. I tried to remove the same but could not
make it up. I am not able to escape the BACKSLASH
How to go about it?

===Config file follows====
ReplaceRules J:/blinet/20020101/swish

Following is the command i use to index: (J: is caps
in data path)
j:\swish-e\swish-e -i J:/blinet/20020101/swish -f
20020101.swish -c bl.cfg

The output is following
Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Indexing "J:/blinet/20020101/swish"
Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
Sorting words ...
Sorting 6117 words alphabetically
Writing header ...
Writing index entries ...
  Writing word text: ...
  Writing word text: Complete
  Writing word hash: ...
  Writing word hash:  10%
  Writing word hash:  20%
  Writing word hash:  30%
  Writing word hash:  40%
  Writing word hash:  50%
  Writing word hash:  60%
  Writing word hash:  70%
  Writing word hash:  80%
  Writing word hash:  90%
  Writing word hash: 100%
  Writing word hash: Complete
  Writing word data: ...
  Writing word data: Complete
6117 unique words indexed.
Sorting property: swishdocpath
Sorting property: swishtitle
Sorting property: swishdocsize
Sorting property: swishlastmodified
4 properties sorted.
70 files indexed.  493135 total bytes.
Elapsed time: 00:00:01 CPU time: 00:00:01
Indexing done!
I use the following command to retrieve
j:\swish-e\swish-e -w "uti" -f 20020101.swish
FOllowing is the outuput
# SWISH format: 2.1-dev-24
# Search words: uti
# Number of hits: 6
# Search time: 0.000 seconds
# Run time: 0.000 seconds
"The Hindu Business Line : IPO, pvt placement mulled
for proposed UTI AMC" 6914
"The Hindu Business Line : US-64 takes a beating on
NSE" 4550
"The Hindu Business Line : NIIT slips on profit
warning talk" 6685
"The Hindu Business Line : Disturbing dreams" 6450
"The Hindu Business Line : A requiem for small
savings?" 7628
"The Hindu Business Line : FIs block HFCL  dividend
payment" 4168

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!