Error: Unknown -S option 'prog'

From: <msingh(at)not-real.fern.csustan.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 16:27:55 GMT
I am using the latest development version of Swish-E (swish-e-2.1-dev-25-2002-01-11-tar.gz). I get this error "Unknown -S option "prog"" when trying to use the prog option to spider a website. For some reason, Swish-e does not have this option, but it is mentioned in the documentation. I do have the spispider configuration files created properly. Is there something I'm supposed to do during compile time to enable this option? Swish-e only has -S http|fs right now, but i need the -prog option. I am using Redhat Linux 7.x. Any help would beappreciated very much. Thank you.

Sincerely,
MS