formatting results page

From: Patrick Krug <patrick_krug(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 18:40:42 GMT
I have been tasked to look at enhancing our search engine results page.  I
saw that the programmer used swishe.  The problem is that the page displayed
only displays the URL link.  It does not display the page title or any
excerpt from the text found on the page.  All the programs are written in
Java and I have never used Perl.  What I was wondering if the output from
swishe provides the page title and excerpt from the page and where I can be
pointed to modify this?  I looked at the examples provided and did not look
anything what is provided on my site.

Thanks