Re: Problem with indexing xml with "prog" option

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 18:05:52 GMT
At 09:30 AM 12/28/01 -0800, Cristiano Corsani wrote:
>I don't use perl so I decided to write the script in
>Java, and it works. Now swish-e index my records (~3600 recs for
>~18000 words in ~20 second on a w2000 Intel PIII 800 500MbRam).

Great! I'm glad you got it working.  So no way to put vb in binmode for
stdout?

Do you think that your java program would be generic or general enough that
it might be helpful as an example to others?  Might be nice to have
something other than Perl as examples.

Are you running queries from Java, by chance?  It would be cool someday to
have a Java interface to swish-e (or the swish-e C library).

mailto:moseley@hank.org