Re: avoid indexing php code

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 14:55:46 GMT
On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 05:05, Klaus Hollenbach wrote:
> Is it somehow possible to make swishe not index php-code in a html-file?
> I switched off the IndexComments directive, but the php-code seems still
> be indexed.
>
> Is there a similar directive that avoids indexing of non-html-code? E.g.
> everything that is enclosed within asp-style tags
> ( <% ... %> ) ?

Wouldn't they be ignored because they are within tags?  The internal
HTML parser might get confused, though.  Are you indexing on Unix?  Have
you tried using the libxml2 parser?

My solution:  I compiled PHP as a CGI filter, configured similar to the
server module, and then configured SWISH-E to filter PHP documents
through it.

For Unix:
  FileFilter .php /usr/local/bin/php "'%p'"

For Win32:
  FileFilter .php /usr/local/bin/php '"%p"'

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "I once went to the store to buy a computer but
   the salesman tried to sell me windows instead..."