2K, ASP and no Perl

From: Chris <thompson(at)not-real.lightershade.com>
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 12:02:41 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to get swish-e to work in spider mode on 2K using ASP
to no avail. Unfortunately I cannot use perl in this case and therefore
need an alternative to spider.pl . I read in the mailing list of a
program GetPage.exe but the link is no longer valid.

Has anyone else don't something similar or could anyone be specific
about what output/formatting swish-e.exe expects the external app.

Thanks,

Chris

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of edNET or lightershade ltd. Finally, the
viruses.  edNET and lightershade ltd accepts no liability for any damage

Virus scanned by edNET.