Decoding pdf-files with xpfd

From: Bertus Douma <BDOUMA(at)not-real.chn.nl>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 15:32:52 GMT
Hi,

Although I am using swishe with xpdf (and catdoc) with pleasure there is one thing I get one my way:

decoding a specific pdf file I get the following responce:

Checking dir "c:/phpdev/www/zoektest"...
  Copy_of_test2.doc (7575 words)
  ctest.doc (3137 words)
  no_02_2001.pdf (879 words)
  no_09_2000.pdf'gzip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Error (95912): Couldn't execute 'gzip -d -q \s1fc..Z'
'gzip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Error (114956): Couldn't execute 'gzip -d -q \s1fc.1.Z'
'gzip' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

And I have nothing configured to use gzip but somehow swishe discovers something in
the file no_09_2000.pdf and suddenly swishe wants gzip. Why?

Does anyone know.

Bertus