Problem with "replace"

From: John Elser <jElser(at)not-real.ck8.uscourts.gov>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 16:26:54 GMT
I've got two questions that are some what related.

1) replace doesn't seem to work.  Here is a my conf file:

IndexDir /webdata/opinions/01/02

IndexFile /pacer/web/cgi-bin/swish.index
IndexContents HTML .pdf
StoreDescription HTML <body>
FileFilter .pdf filter-bin/_pdf2html.pl
ReplaceRules replace "/webdata/opinions" "/opndir"
IndexOnly .pdf

The results is that it eliminates the "/webdata/opinions" and replaces it with nothing.  Am I doing something wrong?  If I remember right, this worked when I was using the 2.0.5 version.  I'm now using SWISH-E 2.1-dev-24.  Downloaded from the snapshot 11/30/01.

2) How do I display only my file name as the link to my document.  Right now, I'm using "swishdocpath" and it is displaying 01/01/testing.pdf.  I only want testing.pdf to show up.  When the user clicks on testing.pdf, it should go to the pdf. document.  I've aliased "opndir" in my apache.conf file to point to the correct directory path, so the path would be /opindir/01/02/testing.pdf. instead of /webdata/opinions/01/02/testing.pdf.

Thanks for the help.

to a plain text message.