Directory names with spaces

From: Ron Weales <ron(at)not-real.airtalk.com>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 21:14:48 GMT
Hello, I have installed, configured and tested my Swish-E
installation and everything runs great.  The one exception is
that any files that are inside directories with spaces in their names
don't show up when a cgi search of the index is done.

The search results will display the correct name of the file, but the
'link' to the file simply takes you to "page cannot be found" because
the actual link only goes as far as the first space in the directory
name with spaces in it.

I have read http://swish-e.org/archive/1574.html but am
not clear on steps necessary to correct this.  Any help will be
appreciated.

thanks
Ron

to a plain text message.