SWISH-E 2.1-dev24 for Windows

From: David L Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 06:13:05 GMT
SWISH-E 2.1-dev-24 Win32 Self-Installer:

Any improvement suggestions on the new self installer are welcome.  One
can choose to install Documentation, Examples, Development
headers/libraries, or full source code in addition to the required
components.  The installer creates some links on the Start Menu.  And,
it also registers an uninstaller in Add/Remove programs.

This build of SWISH-E does not support libxml2.  libxml2 will not work
as a DLL on DOS-based Windows (95, 98, Me, etc).  I'm working on a way
around this problem.  For now, libxml2 support on Win32 is only
available via daily snapshots and only works on NT, 2000, and XP.

 David Norris
  Dave's Web -
  Augury Net -
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
  E-Mail -

  "I once went to the store to buy a computer but
   the salesman tried to sell me windows instead..."