RE: Filters on WinNT - filter options

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 13:37:38 GMT
Hi Bill, Jose,

The DOS/WIN problem of Klaus can only be solved with a small fix (IMO).

> FileFilter .pdf pdftotext.exe "%p -"
> FileFilter .pdf pdftotext.exe ""%p" -"     (this cannot work)

==>  FileFilter .pdf pdftext.exe   '"%p%" -'

To accept this, getword() [string.c] has to be altered in one line:

>    if (*s == '\"')
>        quotechar = *s++;

>    // -- accept and use ' & " as starting quotechar
>    if (*s == '\"'  || *s == '\'')
>        quotechar = *s++;

Please try this, I don't want to change the CVS, because I have not updated
since last week (and currently no time to do a test of the changes).

This fix will change the complete behavior of config parameters (means:  '
will be
a valid starting quoting char, too).  I case this works, a hint in the docs
would
als be fine ;-)

cu - rainer

This Mail has been checked for Viruses
Attention: Encrypted mails can NOT be checked!

**

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte mails koennen NICHT auf Viren geprueft werden!