1. New Feature: Add the ability to define what is and what is not html
in the config file.
I have ran into this problem while indexing .jsp files
remotely...The title tag
and all other html tags are not read. fs.c->ishtml(filename)
2. Bug: When doing a remote index, the index file becomes corrupt when
an attempt to
index http://someserver/ with no file name is made.
3. Wish List:
- An exclude directory list.
- fix "signed/unsigned mismatch" warnings received when compiled in
- fix "free/abort undefined, assuming extern" warning when compiled
Received on Tue Oct 23 22:01:13 2001