Re: What determines the default 'swishtitle'?

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 21:37:04 GMT
At least in version 1.x, there is also a condition where a document
that has a <title> tag will not have that <title> tag found due to it
being too far down in the document. There used to be a setting in the
config file that would allow you to set how far down in the file (in
lines) SWISH-E would look for the title tag. Changing this would be
necessary, for example, if your documents happened to have a pile of
Javascript above the title tag. I was waiting for Bill to respond to
see if that had been removed in version 2.x, but since he didn't
mention it, I thought I would throw it out in case you're having that
problem.
Roy