Re: Corruption of URL?

From: Patrick Durusau <pdurusau(at)not-real.emory.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 12:07:02 GMT
David,

David L Norris wrote:

> On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 06:17, Patrick Durusau wrote:
> > ReplaceRules "/data/bookreviews.org/Reviews" "http://www.bookreviews.org/Reviews/"
> --------------^
> There is no parameter telling ReplaceRules what to do.  I've seen all
> kinds of strange results from not telling it what to do.  Why an error
> isn't generated I have no clue.

Thanks! I found the error after I stopped looking for all sorts of
exotic problems and went back to the basics. I have been running the
results to a temp.out file and there are no error messages about the
(formerly) improper replace rule. Should that be an error condition?

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
Director of Research and Development