RE: html-entities

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:11:53 GMT
Swish is returning the entities as-is in the documents.
The normalization of the entities is only be done
for storing and searching in swish itsself.

The translation you want (entities to ISO) could be done easily
by connecting the routines of the "entities.c" module with
"result_output.c".

- rainer

This Mail has been checked for Viruses
Attention: Encrypted mails can NOT be checked!

**

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte mails koennen NICHT auf Viren geprueft werden!