Re: Searching for a phrase...

From: FISHER,JOSEPH (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1) <joseph_fisher(at)not-real.non.hp.com>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 22:11:16 GMT
Hi Bill,

Oh well...

I had installed the newer version, but my pointers were still referencing
the old executable...

Now that I've modified those pointers, I get an error message when I attempt
to run the HTML executable...

     	Sorry, nothing found.
	(err: Couldn't open the property file
"/index/swish-e/swish-e-indx/WFM.indx.prop". No such file or directory.)

This is the first time I've heard of a ".prop" file...

How is this file created and configured?

Thanks in advance, and have a great day...

Joe Fisher