Searching for a phrase...

From: FISHER,JOSEPH (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1) <joseph_fisher(at)not-real.non.hp.com>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:51:20 GMT
I have SWISH-E completely setup, and the search engine is working just
fine...

However, I have not been able to get the "phrase" search to work...

In other words, I cannot get SWISH-E to search for an exact match to a
string of words, separated by blank spaces...

	Example:   "No contact found"

The config.h file sets the phrase delimiter to quotes ( " ), but the
function doesn't work...

I searched all files for any reference to the word "phrase"... There are
probably 40 files with this word in it...

Is there some other file, where the "phrase" search is configured?

Thanks in advance, and have a great day...

Joe Fisher