Re: Question Building Index on Solaris 2.7

From: Rick McGowan <rick(at)not-real.unicode.org>
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 18:49:40 GMT
> The problem it took 2+ hours to build the index.

Sounds like exactly the problem I encountered with 2.0.5. Are you using
IgnoreLimit?  I did, and that made it run for hours... I also have "null"
characters in .txt files, which don't work right on 2.0.5.

Dump 2.0.5.  Get the latest dev release.

BTW, I still hold the record for stupidity, I believe, by waiting over 40
hours before killing the indexer, then running it again and waiting 52 hours
before killing it and then joining this mail list, where I got my answer
within hours.

	Rick