Re: Errors during HP-UX install of 2.1

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:12:22 GMT
The answer to your complain is very simple.

Swish-e 1.x was a mix of K&R-C and some ANSI-C
functions.

In Swish-e 2.x we tried to clean up the code to be
ANSI-C and Posix compliant. To improve this cleanup
process Warning levels have been switched on on the
GNU c-compiler.

If there are still some violations of the
standards these should be fixed.

rainer