2.1 Installation Documentation...

From: FISHER,JOSEPH (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1) <joseph_fisher(at)not-real.non.hp.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 22:57:27 GMT
I downloaded the 2.1 release of SWISH-E...

I wanted to report some further in-accuracies in the install documents...

I haven't completed the install process yet, because I wanted to verify my
findings first...

When uncompressing the distribution file, your install notes say that the
following directories should be created:

	No src/win32 directory was created...

	No src/vms directory was created...

The src/win32 directory probably wasn't created, because this is an HP-UX
machine, not a Windows machine... (True or False)

I don't know whether the src/vms directory should have been installed or
not...

Please let me know about these 2 directories, and whether they should have
been created or not...

Thanks in advance,

Joe Fisher