RE: Excluding directories

From: Don <don(at)not-real.clinch.org>
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 16:39:22 GMT
This was my approach;

In my config file I have these 2 entries;

IndexDir /home/www/public
FileRules pathname contains private

Where private is a subdirectory of public.
This seems to index everything but path names
that contain private.

You can also control views by file types as well.
This excludes Perl scripts from being searched;

FileRules filename contains .pl .cgi

Good luck ;)

Don