help [evaluating swish-e]

From: Janet Nabring-Stager <jnabring(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 21:56:08 GMT
Hi all-
We're evaluating swish-e for use on our non-profit intranet site.
The intranet is on a Windows NT server.  For reasons too numerous to
bore you with here, we must spider the site.
>From what I've understood in the documentation, this can be achieved
through the http or, in version 2.2, via a prog doucment source.
Will we run across problems if we are using NTLM authentication?
This has been an issue with other search engines we've evaluated.
TIA-

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager
http://www10.ewebcity.com/jnabring