Update on: File Replacement problem

From: Patrick Durusau <pdurusau(at)not-real.emory.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 21:27:21 GMT
Hello,

The original problem was really dumb, forgetting to use the proper
syntax on replace (as in not removing "replacementrules", yes, very
funny. ;-) Still, that is a mistake I won't repeat!

But, I now can't get the index to run:

Error message:

Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Bad directive on line #47: replace "/data/sblonline.org"
"http://www.sblonline.org"

The file rewrite rule that I am using reads:

replace "/data/sblonline.org" "http://www.sblonline.org"

The absolute path to the directory I want to index is:

/data/sblonline.org/Reviews

I even tried replacing /data with /data, but got the same error message.

I have run Swish in various versions on both Linux and Solaris and have
never had this much trouble getting Swish up and running. If it rings
any bells, I am running this on an Immunix 6.2 (hardened version of
RedHat 6.2).

Many thanks!

Patrick

--