Re: No makefile in src directory

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 16:32:57 GMT
Sorry, I've updated the documentation page
(http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/documentation.html) to point to
Bill's documentation of version 2.x and the download page
(http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/download.html) to point to the
development site for downloading versions above the current
"official" (stable) release. Thanks,
Roy