Re: using the library: thread/process safety and

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 16:38:50 GMT
Hi Bill,

This sounds good. Some pieces of the code must be rewritten.

I think that SwishOpen must be left as is. In the code of SwishOpen
there can be a call to a new routine, eg:
SwishReadIndexCommonData. This routine may allocate the space
for the common data and cache it. Subsequents calls would get the
cached data.

cu
Jose