newbie swish questions....

From: Jerry Asher <jerry(at)not-real.hollyjerry.org>
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 10:24:46 GMT
I downloaded what appeared to be the most recent version, 2.0.5 from
sunsite, but I just received an email from a swish user who is using
2.1.  Where can I find the 2.1 version, and what is its status: alpha,
beta, ...?

I want to build an interface between swish and aolserver.  I suspect I need
the swish library, but in 2.0.5 at least, the makefile doesn't appear to
make making the library easy.  How do I build the library?

Thanks,

Jerry Asher
Jerry Asher                       jerry@hollyjerry.org
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161    Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709                Fax: (877) 311-8688