Re: HOW WIN USERS VIEW RESULTS

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 18:22:20 GMT
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Eric Haymaker said:
> If I want to use Swish2.0 on windows (SINCE IT HAS THE VERSATILITY), how do
>  I view the results?  Windows users how do you view the results?  ASP?
>  ASPEXEC?

Any of the common PERL scripts should work.  PHP is also an option with my SWS
script.  Both PERL and PHP run native in MS IIS.  I have never been able to
find a public ASP script for SWISH-E.  But, I'm sure it would be trivial to
write one given some knowledge of ASP.

--
  David L Norris
    ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
					  - Groucho Marx