From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 18:22:20 GMT
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:21:56 -0700 (PDT), Eric Haymaker said:
> If I want to use Swish2.0 on windows (SINCE IT HAS THE VERSATILITY), how do
>  I view the results?  Windows users how do you view the results?  ASP?

Any of the common PERL scripts should work.  PHP is also an option with my SWS
script.  Both PERL and PHP run native in MS IIS.  I have never been able to
find a public ASP script for SWISH-E.  But, I'm sure it would be trivial to
write one given some knowledge of ASP.

  David L Norris
    Dave's Web -
    ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
    E-Mail -

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
					  - Groucho Marx