RE: French Accents (was: If you can help me !!!)

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 20:10:43 GMT
Yes, please switch to swish-e-2.1-dev.

The version is quite stable and should handle ISO chars
(umlauts, accents). At least you can configure the umlauts/accents
behavior for your convenience.

Filters are inofficial in 1.3.2.
This was a special version 1.3.2-filters provided by me.
But also 1.3.2 has some flaws handling ISO charcters...

cu - rainer

0010325.zip

I think some work is being done with accents.  I'm not sure to what
extent.  There was recent mention of French accents on the SWISH-E list.
--
  David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
                                           - Groucho Marx

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !