RE: Indexing over 1,100 files

From: Michael Derrick Whang <mwhang(at)not-real.hawaii.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 04:48:16 GMT
We are using Solaris 2.7 (aka *7*) with Apache as the Web Server Software.

What i did was to take the directory that contained 1,100 .html files and
split it into 4 directories:

ttp_htms1
ttp_htms2
ttp_htms3
ttp_htms4

At the moment I'm trying a search after indexing only ttp_htms2
and ttp_htms4 and it is bombing.  But I can do a successful search
if ONLY a single directory is indexed (say ttp_htms1).  This is
truly weird.

Michael