Re: Question re: -s swishtitle

From: David Wood <dwood(at)not-real.inter.nl.net>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:52:01 GMT
Hi David N.,

Are you sure about what you're saying?  When we sort by either
swishlastmodified desc or swishrank desc the results from the two indices
seem to get mixed properly.  Plus, when we search by swishtitle asc, we
don't get all the results from one index and then all the results from the
other, we get about 10 from one index, then a few from the other, then a mix.

cheers,

David W.