Re: Daily snapshot

From: Andrew Ho <andrew(at)not-real.tellme.com>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 02:39:33 GMT
Hello,

PC>Is it possible to get a daily development snapshot in the
PC>ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/swishe directory ?

Actually, I'm a little confused as to what the "official" current version
of SWISH-E is. The original SWISH-E webpage says it's still 1.3.2
(http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/). However, I'm seeing 2.0.x releases
mentioned on this list, plus mentions of 2.1.xdev. Also, people on this
list are recommending the use of 2.0+ instead of 1.3.2 because indexing is
faster. So what's the latest release or stable snapshot of SWISH-E that is
production ready?

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       andrew(at)not-real.tellme.com
Engineer                   info@tellme.com          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101